2008년 3월 31일 월요일

My fourth question : What person would you like to meet if you could travel back by time machine to meet a famous person from history?

When I read others' comments from blogs, I discovered many trainees are interested in history. Their favorite subject when they were in school was also history. I think sometimes we want to have the chance to talk to some famous person from history when we have some question about a historical event, but not enought information about that. Or we want to advise him or her what to do at a crucial moment.
In my case, if I could travel back to the past, I would go to the period when Jesus Christ lived. I could see and listen to him. It's fantasitic that I could ask some questions that I wonder and get responses from him. And I would learn a lot of things and know my life better than before.
My fourth question is : What person would you like to meet if you could travel back by time machine to meet a famous person from history? You could meet anyone : a politician, a religious leader, a scientist, an entertainer, an athlete, and so on.

댓글 3개:

Eun-ju, a dandle lion :

It's my honor to answer your question the first. I also want to meet Jesus Christ and ask him if he is the only way to the heaven. In addition, I will ask him about church in Korea, which is eager to expand the number of their own church members, not their quality, doesn't admit other religions and influence politically in a wrong way.
Furthemore, about the wars excusing for the name of religion around the world.

Tim-shinhk405 :

Hi, Joey!
I think it is some difficult foe me answer your 4th question, but I can go to the past with the machine I'd like to meet Admiral Lee, Sunshin. He was the real patriot but an average person. He didn't want to do any special things to make himself known to the descendants. He really did his best to do his daily duty just according to the basis of the rule. From his simple principles of doing his official business we can learn a big understanding. There is an English proverb saying,'The longest way round is the shortest way home.' Admiral Lee shows us this simple principle for us. I respect him because of this plain behavoir.
Thanks!

PAUL :

I'd like to meet King Sejong and say to him " Don't say korean, you speak in English" so I had hoped to our native language was English.