2008년 3월 17일 월요일

My second question : Which country or place would you visit if you had enough time and money for your life?

When I was a child, I liked to see the world map and imagine my travel around the world. At first, my favorite area was the jungle and the desert for an adventure. After that, it was changed to China, Tibet and India because I was interested in meditation during my high shcool and university days. But I didn't go there. I think I han no chance. So far, I have been to USA, NewZealand, Guam and Canada for a short time. It was for a study, a research and a honeymoon. All of thme are countries speaking English. Now, if I had time and money, I would go to another country speaking English, like the Republic of South Africa. Its natural environment, food and culture seem to be very exotic to me. And I could have the chance to go to Africa and learn English.

Have you thought about this? Which country or place would you visit if you had enough time and money for your life?

댓글 6개:

Sammy :

Hi,
I'd like to go to Mongol and run, riding small horse, the endless field like Genghis Khan. We usually take pity on nomads because of their poor, unsettled life. But I heard that they disregard the settled peaple as sticked plant. They enjoy and take pride in active moving.

Second is India. Nowadays, after I gave up worldly greed, I really feel calm and peaceful in mind. As Nicole said, the most happiest person is meditator. India is one of the Mecca about meditation.

genius :

Hi Serious guy Joey.
If I had enough time and money I would go to the north and south pole. I want to live in the white paradise. Living in a castle made of iceberg. How wonderful it is!
I want to break iceberg and drink fresh and pure water. I will enjoy skiing and sleighing.Have a visit to my house.

Nicole :

Hi Joey,
These days I'm very interested in European countries and have been planning some trips there. I do like Genious's idea of visiting Antartica but it costs $10,000 so I might have to win the lotto first.

익명 :

Nothing gives more meaningful lessons to us than travelling(except reading only), I think. If we spend our money for travelling, we did not waste it, and rather it could be the precious investment. I wanted to have a long visit to Europe earnestly before. The place has a lot of historic remains and fabulous scenery. How we could miss it!!! Unfortunately, as a teacher, it is considerably hard to visit there in good seasons, I mean, in spring or fall... Of course, I admit that summer and winter is absolutely good for being in Europe and worth visiting it. Anyway my preference is the two seasons I mentioned. My wish is to take a year off(^^) for rest and have a quality time there with my husband and kids(if possible^^;;) some day.

Eun-ju, a dandle lion :

Hi, Joey!!
I'm so glad to answer your question! I love travelling. I love to travell in Latin America. I heard Latin America has beautiful and various nature and their cultulres are full of diversity and energy. There I love to dance to Latin American music and enjoy their culture. Also, I love to visit the primitive huge land and meet people in Africa. I visited Morocco in the northern part of Africa. It seems that Morocco is mixed with Europe, Africa and Arab.

PAUL :

I'd like to go to Japan.
Japan is near my country and advanced country in the world.