2008년 3월 10일 월요일

Would you recommend some movie, novel or song that could make people encouraged or hopeful?

Well, Sometimes people feel frustrated and depressed when they suffer from something unexpected. At the time, they need someone's help. But they might not want to talk with anyone. And they go into their own place and have their time alone. In this case, I would like to recommend something that could console them.

As for me, I usually listen to music, kind of ballad. Soft music soothes me. Or I watch very, very interesting comedy program for forgetting something unhappy. It helps me overcome some obstacles and refresh.

I'd like to know about your experience and specific titles of movie, song or novel that helped you.

댓글 11개:

익명 :

As we lead our lives, we face many challenges like this session-even though we called for this^^-...At that time I also feel kind of miserable and unhappy. We do many things to overcome that slump.
I think there are a variety of movies to put yourself again. Choose the moves which can make you feel warm and regain confidence. No specific movie strikes me right now. But as for a book, "Make each day your masterpiece" or "Secret" will help you to look at the bright side and smile again ^^
Song? Well, listen to the light and bright music~*

Nicole :

Hi Joey,

What a wonderful question and the way you presented it was very well done.

I always watch old classic movies when I'm feeling down. They take my mind off my troubles and they usually take place in a simpler time in our history so I feel like the world is less complicated.

익명 :

Hi! Joey~~^^*~
I hope you to "enjoy" yourself today.
I'm happy to know your favorites.
But I'm sorry not to recommend good movie or song.
Instead, I'd like to another way to make you hopeful and encouraged.
As young I liked to read books and to listen to music and watch movies.
But now I don't like them so much.
As I got to know more people, I get to have more interest in pelple.
I like people around me. Many things can make you happy. I think the most important thing that makes you happy is human.If you like movie or songs, you must be the person who wants to live happily and beautifully with others.
With beautiful songs and movies I hope you to be the happiest one NOW. And someday I want to know about the wolrd of your music and songs.
JOEY!
HAVE A NICE DAY!

Eric :

Hi. I'm Eric. ^^
I strongly recommend you the song, "Hero", sung by Mariah Carey.
Whenever I am in trouble, my wife always sing this song for me.

Sammy :

Hi, Joey!
In my case, yeah it's old fashiond way, but whenever I feel gloomy or frustrated, I choce one of the saddist movie. It always gives me catharsis.

Eun-ju, a dandle lion :

I usually go to mountain for hiking or dnce enthusiastically in dance class when I get angry or stressed a lot. After then I find myself optismistic and easy going. It works. don't afraid of dancing, just imagine dancing with your wife like gypsy to the very sad spaish-gypsy music.

uniland21 :
작성자가 댓글을 삭제했습니다.
uniland21 :

Hi! Joey,
I'm Hans. uniland21 is my email address. I recommand you 'The tuesdays with Morrie.'
I'm reading this book now. You can find English-Korean version. Morrie was a professor. He had a cancer. He had many conversations about our lives with the writer.
I like it very much. In addition to that you can learn English.
Bye.

Tim-shinhk405 :

Hi, Joey. I'm Tim. Since I was accustomed to using this blog, I didn't give you my question at the propper time. Now I am glad to give you my greeting. You made a good question for us to think about what we watch or read. There are so many movies and novels but I like to watch 大國崛起es based on history. The most miteresting was대국굴기大國崛起 made by Chinese CCTV. It says that How the eight countries rose the most powerful empire in their times. I have the file of the documentary. If you want them, I can lend them for you.
Good luck.

Tim-shinhk405 :

Hi, Joey. I'm Tim. Since I was accustomed to using this blog, I didn't give you my question at the propper time. Now I am glad to give you my greeting. You made a good question for us to think about what we watch or read. There are so many movies and novels but I like to watch documentries based on history. The most miteresting was대국굴기大國崛起 made by Chinese CCTV. It says that How the eight countries rose the most powerful empire in their times. I have the file of the documentary. If you want them, I can lend them for you.
Good luck.

PAUL :

I think animation is good to encourage your mind such as "Lion
King".