2008년 4월 14일 월요일

My 6th question : which vacation do you prefer, one long vacation each year and several short vacations throughout the year?

A few weeks ago I had a meeting with my sisiter-in-law's family. And at the time, I knew that my niece who go to elementary school in Busan will have a short vacation for 9 days on May. Office of Education in Busan allows original 4 weekdays to become holidays becuase these days are put between 2 consecutive holidays, Children's day, and 3 consecutive holidays, Buddha's coming day. So my sisiter-in-law's family has some plan for a trip during this period.

What about your opinion? My question is "which vacation do you prefer, one long vacation each year and several short vacations throughout the year?"

As for me, I prefer a long vacation because I have the chance to pursue personal interests. I can learn a new hobby and plan to travel to different countries.

댓글 7개:

Liz :
작성자가 댓글을 삭제했습니다.
Liz :

Hi!
I am sorry not to enjoy the short break in May because I'm away from school. I prefer several short vacations through the year. I think they would give me real breaks between the semester and more chances to think of the methology as I have done every vacation so far.

Sammy :

Hi,Joey
I prefer the former.
Actually, I can't enjoy regular vacation because of suppelementary classes.

When you feel like enjoying something to eat, feel free to ask me. I owe you.^^

Michelle :

I heard the government and the National Assembly are in the process of the policy to shorten the current two vacations and divide them into 4 or 5 short vacations. I really object it. We could get a few merits with newly-introduced vacation system, but I prefer two long vacations to make it easier to do something or enjoy, such as travelling abroad. And As you know, it's not that easy to teach in summer and winter.

uniland21 :

Hi, Joey
I like all kinds of vacations.
In detail, I want two long vacations (summer/winter) and two short ones (spring/fall). But I want the short ones are within one week each. Because if the short ones get longer, the long ones have to get shorter. -HANS

Eun-ju, a dandle lion :

Personally, I prefer long vacations. As you know, I'm single, so I really want to enjoy long vacation abroad. However, frequent vacation is better for students, I think. We can't check students' life during long vacation, I sometimes felt irresponsible for it. If the new system start, we can get used to it and learn how to survive soon.
I'm so sad to miss the wonderful days when I could enjoy the long trip abroad.

Term papers :

This is a fantastic, It is glad to see this blog, nice informative blog, Thanks for share this article.